Pages

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Please? Pretty Please?


I know, I know... I'm using dirty tricks but as I get closer to getting into the Viera Community Center, this is when I call on you to help TAOLA get off the ground! If I have to stoop down low and use pictures of Cute Kittens, I'll do it! HA!

What TAOLA needs from you: If you know any Teen(s) in Grades 7-12 (or entering the 7th grade in the Fall) that would be interested in signing up for Theatre and Theatre Arts classes taught by Lilly, please contact the Viera Community Center at 321.433.4891
They won't have me on the schedule yet, but if you show interest, they should take your information and let you know when you can start signing up! Of course, keep following the TAOLA Blog for more information on registration, class schedules, and more!!!!

Don't forget to Bookmark us and share this Blog!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment